Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Media Resources Center
Circulation Policy for Fall 2020
Fines for books and laptops are suspended. When the Library re-opens books and laptops may be returned. CUNY has instituted a number of policies during this time:
- All CUNY libraries now allow at least 9 renewals of regular loan books.
- All regular loan and semester loan items renew automatically.
- Overdue fines are eliminated for all regular loan items across CUNY. Additionally, LaGuardia will waive all other fines that accrue during this time and is working with the CUNY Central Office to prevent as many fines as is technically possible.
- Please contact the Student Information Center (SIC) at LaGuardiaNews@lagcc.cuny.edu to borrow laptops, iPads and calculators.
- The Library Media Services does not have an active lending program for laptops, iPads and calculators.
- Please do not return laptops, iPads and calculators that were borrowed from the Library Media Services. All fines are being waived.
Please contact Circulation at Library_Circulation@lagcc.cuny.edu
LaGuardia Community College
31-10 Thomson Avenue, room E101
Long Island City, NY 11101
Email the Library