Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Media Resources Center
Inter-Library Loan (ILL) Services
Get articles from jounals CUNY
DOES NOT have
As a LaGuardia student you may request articles from journals that CUNY does not own. All you need to do is register for an account in ILLiad, our inter-library loan (ILL) system.
Need further assistance? Contact me, Charles Keyes, the Library's Honors Program Liaison at: 718-482-6018 or by email at: email@example.com
CLICS or CUNY Libraries Inter-Campus Services
||CLICS gives you to books that we don't have here at LaGuardia but are available from other CUNY campuses. It's an easy to use service that delivers books from other CUNY campuses to the LaGuardia Library. It takes about 3-business days and doesn't require you to do any traveling. Here's how you can start using CLICS:
- To better ensure that you find books on your topics, search "ALL CUNY Libraries" under the "Select library" feature on the book catalog search page.
- Should you click on a title that we don't have here at LaGuardia, just use the CLICS service buy clicking on the "Request" link to have the book delivered here.
- Log-in to your Library catalog account.
- You will be notified through your LaGuardia Live email account when the book is available.
- Come to the Check-out/Circulation Desk to pick-up and check out the book.
- Return it to the same desk by the due date.
- If the book is not available, you will receive an email notice telling you so.
NOTE: This service is only for print format (physical) books. For electronic resources held by other CUNY campuses, you will have to visit the library at the respective college. You LaGuardia Community College ID will get you in; make sure your ID has a validation sticker for the current semester.
iPad, Laptop, and Calulator Loans
LaGuardia Community College
31-10 Thomson Avenue, room E101
Long Island City, NY 11101
Email the Library