Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Media Resources Center
- U.S. Code Online :Online version of federal statutes published in the U.S. Code, provided through the U.S. House of Representatives Web site.
- Public and Private Laws (slip laws): Coverage goes back through the 104th Congress (1995)
- Congress.org and Project Vote Smart: Information about Congress and how to contact its members
- Administrative Regulations
- Federal Judicial Information: U.S. Supreme Court
- Federal Judicial Information: Federal Courts in New York
LaGuardia Community College
31-10 Thomson Avenue, room E101
Long Island City, NY 11101
Email the Library