Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Media Resources Center
- America and the challenges of religious diversity by Robert Wuthnow. Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, c2005.
Call no.: BR127 .W87
- Ethics in the world religions. Oxford ; New York : Oneworld, 2001. ed: Nancy M. Martin.
Call no.: BJ 1188 .E84 2001
- Gale encyclopedia of multicultural America. ed: Jeffrey Lehman. 2nd ed. Detroit : Gale Group, 2000.
Call no.: Reference - E 184 .A1 G14 2000
- Gender, religion, and diversity : cross-cultural perspectives. New York : Continuum, 2004. ed: Ursula King
Call no.: BL458 .G465 2004
- Gods in the global village : the world's religions in sociological perspective. by: Lester R. Kurtz. Thousand Oaks Calif. : Pine Forge Press, c1995.
Call no.: BL60 .K87
- Pluralism comes of age : American religious culture in the twentieth century by Charles H. Lippy. Armonk, N.Y. : M.E. Sharpe, 2000.
Call no.: BL 2525 .L567 2000
- Religious pluralism in America : the contentious history of a founding ideal by Hutchison, William R. New Haven : Yale University Press, 2003.
Call no.: BL2525 .H88 2003
LaGuardia Community College
31-10 Thomson Avenue, room E101
Long Island City, NY 11101
Email the Library