Skip to main content
Library Media Resources Center
- America and the challenges of religious diversity by Robert Wuthnow. Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, c2005.
Call no.: BR127 .W87
- Ethics in the world religions. Oxford ; New York : Oneworld, 2001. ed: Nancy M. Martin.
Call no.: BJ 1188 .E84 2001
- Gale encyclopedia of multicultural America. ed: Jeffrey Lehman. 2nd ed. Detroit : Gale Group, 2000.
Call no.: Reference - E 184 .A1 G14 2000
- Gender, religion, and diversity : cross-cultural perspectives. New York : Continuum, 2004. ed: Ursula King
Call no.: BL458 .G465 2004
- Gods in the global village : the world's religions in sociological perspective. by: Lester R. Kurtz. Thousand Oaks Calif. : Pine Forge Press, c1995.
Call no.: BL60 .K87
- Pluralism comes of age : American religious culture in the twentieth century by Charles H. Lippy. Armonk, N.Y. : M.E. Sharpe, 2000.
Call no.: BL 2525 .L567 2000
- Religious pluralism in America : the contentious history of a founding ideal by Hutchison, William R. New Haven : Yale University Press, 2003.
Call no.: BL2525 .H88 2003
LaGuardia Community College
31-10 Thomson Avenue, room E101
Long Island City, NY 11101
Email the Library