Zotero is a a tool that helps you collect, manage and cite research sources and notes. In Zotero you can:
- Extract and save full citations from library databases, websites, book and more
- Save PDFs, webshots, images and more that attach to the citation
- Create notes and tags to organize your research
- Quickly create fully formatted Works Cited/Bibliographies directly in Microsoft Work and Google Docs
- Sync your research across multiple devices and the web
- Share reseach online in groups.
Zotero is an open source program, which means that it is free and doesn't require a CUNY login to use.